Tuesday 11 September 2012

Day 11 Villafranca

Today was a tough day . I walked over 30 km. Jess was sick and Jane has problems with blisters so they did not walk as far today. They are as few km behind now. The albergue is nice tonight and is quiet. Unusually the beds are not all full which is different .
The walk today was over hills and all harvested fields. I also got too much sun. As I am walking west it is all on theleft hand side of my body and looks
like a farmers tan. Brown arms and legs just to where my socks are. My feet remain. White !!
Tomorrow I will walk about the same distance to bring me to the outskirts of Burgos . I prefer not to stay in the city's. So will pass through there on we'd morning early. The Albergue has geese and peacocks here in the garden Well it is time for bed again so until tomorrow Buen camino

2 comments: