Tuesday 4 September 2012

Every step is a victory

Today started at 5am. We were ready for it and wanted no bother getting a place to stay tonight. It is tough to walk and then find there are no beds. The reward today was seeing the sun rise just as we approached Alto de Perdon. We also got to finish walking before it got too warm. I enjoyed walking today before the crowds started moving, and we also got a really nice place to stay. While we walked around town this evening we went to look at a really old church. It was all gold and ornate. Jess one of my walking companions sang when other people left. I can honestly say it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. The acoustics were amazing.
Well the blisters have came to visit today. I have 2 one on each foot just on the outside of each heal. I have not decided if I will thread them yet. I am probably hoping for a miracle !!

1 comment:

  1. Look after those blister Doll. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete