Sunday 2 September 2012

Happy Days

I am on my second day now and my first chance to get wifi. Yesterday I started in St Jean and crossed the border into Spain. That was the most amazing experience. The weather was great and the views spectacular I have met some great people. Today we walked to zubri and all the albergue's were full so some of us went to a private pension . It is fab. All the luxuries of home, and we have it all to ourselves. The washing is on the line, the wine is breathing and we have dinner cooking. tomorrow I will walk to the other side of Pamplona. My feet are tired but have no sign of blisters..
Although I was a bit anxious leaving home and taking on such a big challenge, I have a smile from ear to ear today, I am taking it one step at a time and sure I'll see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment